Hikewoodstock.com is a labor of love to share the great hikes in and around Woodstock. We like to get outside in every season and climb atop the hills and mountains that have great views of the area. We are not extreme alpine hikers – we admire them for their accomplishments but we’re kinda scared of heights and like the abundance of oxygen at the lower altitudes. Plus, the hills and mountains around Woodstock aren’t real high. Beautiful, just not high.
The Elevation Challenge Hiking Edition
We launched the Elevation Challenge – Hiking Edition in June 2015. The Elevation Challenge is a collection of 7 day hikes in and around Woodstock, Vermont. It is an invitation to explore the hills and mountains around Woodstock, to be active, to unplug from the grid and plug into nature. View the Hikes.
The Elevation Challenge is a collection of 7 day hikes in and around Woodstock, Vermont. It is an invitation to explore the hills and mountains around Woodstock, to be active, to unplug from the grid and plug into nature.
Here is how the Elevation Challenge works:
- Pick up a brochure/hiking log at Elevation Clothing or The Worthy Kitchen in Woodstock, VT.
- Keep track of the days you complete each hike. Download Hiking Log. The_Elevation_Challenge_HIKE_LOG
- When you have finished all 7, bring your completed log sheet into Elevation Clothing and receive a VERY cool sticker to place on your water bottle, Thule rack, computer, forehead or fridge.
- Receive coupons to redeem at both Elevation Clothing AND Worthy Kitchen in recognition of your accomplishment.
- Check to make sure your name is spelled correctly on the website alongside the other Elevation Worthy Hikers.
- Tell your friends. Challenge them.
Finish the challenge and you get:
All hikes must be completed AFTER 6/1/2015.
Hand-deliver your completed log to:
15 Central Street
Woodstock, VT 05091